Who Can Use Google Apps for Business?
Google Apps for Business is for you if:
- You need, or already have, an email that is firstname.lastname@example.org. Having an @gmail.com email is great, but having @yourcompany.com looks more professional and personalized for you or your company. Google Apps for Business works with both existing domains or if you don’t already have one, OC Cloud Services can help you register a domain.
- You need to be able to check Mail from anywhere, anytime, from any device and you don’t want to download and read Mail again when you get back to the office. With Cloud-based Mail like Google Apps for Business, there is one, centralized Mail database which means if you read a message on one device, it shows as read on all devices in real-time; the same is true if you delete, reply, forward, or move the message to a folder or label.
- You need real-time access to your Contacts and Calendar from any device. Remember the days of having to plug in your device to sync the latest Calendar and Contacts? Those days are long gone. Now, if you add a new Contact or Appointment in your smartphone, it will immediately appear on all of your other devices…your PC, your Mac, your iPad or your Android…doesn’t matter. Always have a complete, up-to-date Calendar and Contacts no matter where you are.
- You need to easily share Calendars with co-workers, an assistant, family, etc. With Google Apps for Business, it is simple to share your Calendar and set specific levels of access for those with whom you share.
- You don’t want to purchase, configure, maintain and back-up a local Exchange server. In the past, the only way to do all of things you can do with Google Apps for Business was to maintain your own Mail server, usually Exchange. The average cost of this server, including the hardware, setup, licenses and back-up strategies was between $15,000-$25,000…and most servers have a lifespan of 5-8 years, after which you had to do it all over again. With Google Apps for Business, $50 per year per user is all it costs to have 25GB of mail without having to purchase, configure, maintain and upgrade any of your own servers.
- You’re concerned about Security. Did you know that is significantly easier for an intruder to gain access to data stored locally than to break into Google’s data centers? Consider this, which is more secure, a cash register in a local shop, or the money stored in the vault of a bank? Google is very concerned about the security of its user’s data and is capable of spending more on security than any small business ever could.
- You can’t afford downtime. How often have you heard, “the server is down”? Google guarantees 99.99% up-time with no scheduled downtime for maintenance.
- You don’t want to worry about backups or losing data. With Google Apps for Business your data is spread across many servers in many locations so in the case of a server failure, other servers in other locations immediately take over, all of which is completely transparent to the user.
There are many other reasons, but those are just a few of the important reasons why Google Apps for Business is a perfect fit for you and your business.
Call or Email us today for a Free Consultation and learn how Google Apps for Business can save your business money.